The next Click Return seminar is coming up!
After our hugely successful seminar in May in Welwyn Garden City where 30 delegates heard about how to make the most of Google
and social media for
their businesses, we have joined forces with businesshelp.gg and our next seminar will take place in Guernsey!
The seminar is on Wednesday 19th
June from 11:30am until 2pm. There is a £10 fee, which includes a buffet lunch for each delegate.
Taking place at the Digital Greenhouse
– a place “dedicated to accelerating start-up and growth activity in Guernsey’s digital and creative sectors” – Click Return’s Director Brad Bishop will be joined by Andrew Bruce from Google and businesshelp.gg
Managing Director Alan Chapman. Between then, the trio will teach you a variety of skills to grow your business online, including:
- Improving your search engine positions;
- Increasing the number of enquiries you get from your website;
- How Google can get you in front of your customers on all devices;
- Building a business that can cope with all these new enquiries.
Just some of the topics that will be covered at the next seminar:
- Google Analytics
- Google Organic Results
- Social Media
- Testing & Measuring
- How to make a marketing plan
Can your business afford not to attend? Book your place today!
Read more of the testimonials
from people who have attended in the past.
Keep up to date on our future seminars and further updates from Click Return by following us on: