What isSearch Engine Optimisation or SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO is the process of optimising your website in order to rank higher on search engines such as Google and Bing and drive more organic or ‘FREE’ traffic to your site.
In today’s technology-driven world, the need for effective SEO to improve your online visibility has never been more great. It’s one thing having a beautifully designed website with the most eloquent copy, but what good is that if your potential customers can’t find your site?
Why investSearch Engine Optimisation?
Ultimately, Search Engine Optimisation is the most cost effective way to reach your customers and drive greater online sales / enquiries because the traffic is ‘free’. A highly optimised website will give your business more visibility and higher rankings on search engines, meaning prospects are more likely to see your website a click through to it. As a result, you will begin to see a greater number of online conversions and more profit.
search engine optimisation consultants can ensure you focus on the right keywords.
Why investSearch Engine Optimisation Consultants?
As the name implies, search engine optimisation consultants are experts in optimising websites to rank higher on search engines and although SEO takes time, you will see faster and better results if you choose to use a search engine marketing consultant.
What exactly do SEO consultants do?
- On page optimisation: identify focus keywords that your prospects are search for and using these keywords to optimise your web pages and images.
- Technical SEO: Assess the technical set up of a site, page load speeds, errors in the code and whether there are any broken links or missing meta data and much more.
- Local SEO: Optimise the likes of Google My Business listings to ensure your business appears more in local searches.
- Back linking: Identify quality backlinks that connect your site with other successful websites which will boost your reputation and search presence.
- Usability and Conversion Rate Optimisation: Identify steps to improve the user experience for the traffic that arrives on your site which will boost the conversion rate of your site.
- Monitor: Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords and Google Search Console to monitor key metrics and generate reports.
Get all your marketing in one place:
Why Choose Click Return