At Click Return, we like to make sure your website consistently runs smoothly, so there is minimum downtime and your customers do not leave frustrated because it is unacceptably slow or not allowing them to make a purchase. To ensure your site works as it should, we are able to perform the following tasks for you:
- Scheduled website back ups (the frequency will be dependant on your data and needs);
- Specific website software updates;
- Renewal of security certificates;
- Monitoring and repairing broken links;
- Restoring/repairing damage from hacked websites.
Our maintenance plans are unique to you and are based on how critical your website is to your business – for example, if your website generates a lot of income for your business, then we would recommend a more vigorous plan would be recommended, with more frequent back ups etc to avoid any potential lost data should anything happen. As with all the services we offer, any plan we recommend will be appropriate for you but it will ultimately be your decision on how secure we make your site. We will also not tie you in to any long contracts and you would be free to leave should you no longer need our maintenance plan.