Click Return’s analytics consultants are focused on consistently improving your website return.
Every website produces its own website statistics or analytics. We can use your analytics to make targeted improvements to your website so that your website will work for your business. ADD MORE DISCRIPTIVE TEXT ABOUT WHAT WE DO AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE IN THE PAST
Why do you need website analytics?
Google Analytics is the most popular Web Analytics tool in the world. Google Analytics is installed on at least 10 million websites, is used by 64% of the Top 500 US Retailers, 45% of Fortune 500 companies, and 55.9% of the top 1 million domains, as identified by Alexa. All of these metrics combine to give Google Analytics a web analytics platform market share of over 82%!
(COPY/PASTED – PLEASE RE-WRITE)
Below are the tools we use to measure website traffic:
- Improve your website usability – making it user-friendly
- Encourage goal achievement – online purchases, completed enquiry forms, newsletter subscriptions
- Monitor your marketing effectiveness – so that you can adjust where needed
- Improve business performance – knowing what works for sales growth
- Identify weaknesses in your marketing message
- Find website errors where your customers may be struggling
The on-site web statistics produce visitor information on the following:
The on-site web statistics produce visitor information:
- Where they come from – general search, paid advertising, social media, email marketing
- Which page they land on – which others they go to
- Where they leave your website
- Potential audience size
- Communications effectiveness
- Internet activity referring to your business or sector
Click Return are a website analytics consultancy for London and Hertfordshire businesses.