Website training – to suit your needs
We build websites that are easy for you to update from your PC, tablet or phone and we can train you on what you should update, why you should do it and how to do it.
Why is it important to update website content regularly?
By updating your content or by adding more blog posts or pages, you are showing search engines that your site is up to date with the latest information, helping improve your presence within the search engines, resulting in more traffic to your website.
Bespoke website training plans based on your needs
The training will include:
- what you should be doing – updating your website: adding pages, pictures, testimonials and blog posts.
- why you should be doing it – the benefits in undertaking the above processes.
- how to do it – what you should be writing
Your training will be based on what your website needs to achieve your goals and the updates needed on your website will be different if you are trying to attract more visitors or convert more visitors into sales.
Click Return design and build websites with a content management system so you can update your own material easily.
We also install plugins to allow you to update your website according to your situation. For example, we set up galleries and blogs for companies that work on site so that they can be updated via email – you just send an email from your phone to your website and your blog and gallery will be updated automatically.
We are here to support you all the way, so once you’ve had your training, we are on hand to help if you need it.
Google likes websites that have continuously fresh content and updated pages and it ranks these sites higher. We will train you to understand which keywords are important to your website and show you how to include these into the new content you create.
By including the keywords in your content, you will be gaining the maximum return from the investment of your time into your website.
Website training in usability
SEO, content updating, images, video, blogs, posters, social media
We build the site you and your organisation can use dynamically. We’ll teach you how to exploit its potential, to get the return on investment. Our training covers:
- Usability – the approach that makes the site easy to use for the visitor
- SEO – simple search engine optimisation techniques to increase the visitors to your website
- Content updating – making simple text or image changes to keep the site fresh
- Images – how to do basic image selection, preparation and uploading
- Video – how to add videos to your posts, pages and social media.
- Blogs – creating a blog strategy and implementing it for lively discussions
- Posters – using free tools to add new, interesting content
- Social media – how to post your content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and more…
- Email marketing – how to add email addresses to your marketing list and how to send your next marketing email
Other Website Services: