Social media integration
How social media can grow your company
Drive more sales & customer satisfaction
Save time & money
developing new products
Build a brand that
promotes customer loyalty
A fast way to communicate with existing customers and attract new customers
Social media is the quickest and easiest way for you to communicate with your clients and tap into their circle of friends and business contacts.
When your posts are interesting and relevant, then your clients will “like”, “retweet”, “pin” or “favourite” your post, spreading your content out to their network of friends.
Like it or not, social media is here and we can take advantage of it in all our online marketing and branding. Internet users are spending increasingly more time on social media than on any kind of site.
We like social media because we can instantly produce and share our own content. From a business marketing viewpoint, it makes perfect sense to do this although there are constraints in social media, and in their terms and conditions.
Social media integration
Click Return advises on an integrated online marketing policy because it makes the best of both worlds. It’s also another driver to the website, where active selling takes place.
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram
Company take-up has been limited to big corporations and to young owners of small businesses, but this is changing.
Social media helps:
- get prompt feedback on offers – measured through analytics
- instant market or product testing – from resulting traffic and activity measurements
- with brand recognition and loyalty – to stand out from competitors
- customers to engage – talking to friends, seeking reviews, taking action, linking to the website
- perpetuate itself, for free – through “like” and “share” functions
- show a company’s willingness to engage in all ways
Integrating social media with the website
Social media doesn’t work on its own, it is driven by a well-purposed website. Click Return will help you manage your whole online marketing, integrating social media links where it makes sense on your site. We place share buttons on product pages that enable visitors to easily share or recommend your product.
We use Google Analytics to detect how prospective customers are using your social media buttons and clicking on your outbound social media links — also good for SEO boosting. We also use specific social media tools, with Google Analytics, to detect trends and campaign successes or failures, so we can take corrective action.
Where to start with social media
Click Return will devise a plan, with you, and advise on which social networks and sites are best for your business. We will also:
- set up the accounts in your name
- design the page presentation (layout)
- ensure it’s branded properly – your logo, business strapline, USPs
- undertake any graphics
- train you how to use each one – writing content, uploading videos, updating material
- monitor their performance and activity