What is PPC and how will it help my business?
What is PPC and how will it help my business? PPC (pay-per-click) is a digital marketing strategy used to generate clicks onto an advertiser’s website, who pays a publisher every time a searcher clicks on their ad. PPC is a great way of getting potential customers to view your website and potentially make a conversion (a desired action such as a purchase, sign up or called the business).
So, if you’re a business owner looking for ways to expand your business, PPC is one of many tools you will find that can vastly expand your audience and potential customers!
There are many types of PPC ads but the main one is the paid search ads. Okay so let’s break it down.
- The advertiser makes an ad.
- The ad must include a headline, URL to your site, path fields so that the searcher will click directly onto the relevant page on your site, and a short but sweet description with specific information about your product or service.
- If you feel like you can’t fit all the relevant information onto the description, don’t worry; use what we Googlists call ad extensions! Where you can add sitelinks to take customers directly to a specific page, call button, location and any other additional text.
- Once the ad is all set up and ready to go, that’s where PPC comes in.
- The keywords set up in the advertisers Google Ad groups link to what people are searching for, so its important that keywords are extremely relevant to the search!
- The advertiser will pay google anytime their ad is clicked. But it’s worth it!
If you don’t have time to manage your ads and track your website; or you need a business growth strategy, maybe consider getting a professional to work their magic for you.
Click Return can help! Contact Us.